I finished these in January, but never managed to take a good shot on my first two tries. Gave them another attempt yesterday and the photos turned out fine.
First up is an Artizan PaK 38. As I said in another post, I was less than impressed with the model. Lots of flesh and the wheels had lots of bubbles in them. I used some Bolt Action wheels (PaK 40) which I had lying around. These were a bit too large, creating a gap between the gun shield and the carriage shield. I covered that up with some Tamiya tarpaulin.
The crew on this one is from Victory Force. While the Artizan crew is nice, it is too small (just two men), so they will see use as crew for some vehicle. The gun itself was done in a grey base with field applied camouflage paint, to make it look like one from an early production run.
I also did an IG 18. This is a Bolt Action model (still from the time before they were sold to Warlord Games / I do not think it is available right now). Again it was painted in a grey base with field applied paint. I do that a lot with my early war vehicles and guns. That way they look suitable for early war games, but can still fit the odd early model that survived till the later stages of the war.