After all the hassle with the telephone and internet in the house (plus the fact that I chose to install new lighting in the games room yesterday) I started work on another French unit for the Möckern project. This time it is the 3rd battalion for the 37eme Légère. While you might have noticed, that I am not much of a “work in progress” man, I spend some time on the drummer for the unit today. All the piping on the French musicians usually drives me bonkers and today was no exception, but I am happy with the results, so I decided to show a little WIP.
The mini itself is a Perry plastic with the cuff flaps cut off to turn him into a Légère. This battalion will feature an all plastic line-up, since I already had the minis cleaned and primed and simply wanted to get started. The other battalions will feature a mix of plastic and metal.