Ok, yesterday I finished painting the warehouse and I am quite happy with it. The structured paint gave it a nice plaster look. I added some lamps over the doors. Quite simple actually.
The are just the round shields from Warlord Games plastic Romans (I do not put them onto the minis anyway) with the handles cut off and a hole drilled through them. Glued some thick floral wire through the hole and glued a plastic bead underneath to represent a light bulb (which can not be seen on these shots).
The loading ramp will be the right hight for my WWII truck models and the ramp and stairs will be the right hight to provide cover to minis in a game. So right now I am really looking forward to the first game with it!